How to Clear the Cache on Your MacBook Air
1. Close or minimize all windows so that the toolbar at the top of your screen says "Finder."
2. Select "Go." Under that, click on "Go to Folder."
3. Enter the following command into the search box: ~/Library/Caches
4. Click "Go" to view the folder that contains all of your Mac's cached files.
5. Go back up to the toolbar at the top of the screen and click "Edit," then click "Select All."
6. Under "File," in the toolbar at the top of the screen, select "Move to Trash."
7. Enter your Mac's password in the action-confirmation pop-up to clear your computer's cache.