Printing from Student iPads at Home
Before you begin
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Make sure that your iPad and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.